Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps White Cheddar 3.0 oz. Bag
Nutrition Facts. Serving size: 1 Ounce. Amount per serving: Calories: 140. Total Fat: 6g 8% Daily Value*. Saturated Fat 1g. 5% Daily Value*. Trans Fat: 0g. Cholesterol: 0mg. 0% Daily Value*. Sodium: 130mg. 6% Daily Value*. Total Carbohydrate: 15g. 5% Daily Value*. Dietary Fiber: 3g. 11% Daily Value*. Total Sugars: 1g. Includes g Added Sugars: 0g. 0% Daily Value*. Sugar Alcohols: 0g. Protein: 5g. % Daily Value*. Vitamin D: 0mcg. 0% Daily Value*. Calcium: 60mg. 4% Daily Value*. Iron: 0.8mg. 4% Daily Value*. Potassium: 200mg. 4% Daily Value*. *Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Not a significant source of vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium. GREEN PEAS, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA, SAFFLOWER AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL), WHITE CHEDDAR SEASONING (CHEDDAR CHEESE [PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES], WHEY, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, SOUR CREAM, [CREAM, NONFAT MILK, CULTURES], SWEET CREAM SOLIDS, BUTTERMILK SOLIDS, NATURAL FLAVORS, NONFAT DRY MILK, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, YEAST EXTRACT, CANOLA OIL, VINEGAR), RICE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, ROSEMARY EXTRACT (FOR FRESHNESS).
How FAST will I receive my order?

The ZIP Code you entered was not found The ZIP Code you entered was not found.
Please try again.

FAST & FREE Delivery Over $45
For ZIP Code
Order by: 5pm — Receive it
*
with FREE Shipping on Orders Over $45

Shipping to another address?
Some restrictions apply. See our complete shipping policy.

Harvest Snaps Snack Crisps White Cheddar 3.0 oz. Bag

White Cheddar
Regular price$3.69
/
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Frequency

You are agreeing to our Auto Delivery/Subscription terms and conditions. Your Auto Delivery/Subscription Agreement will continue and automatically renew until you cancel. You can cancel or modify your subscription anytime up to 48 hours before your next shipment by visiting My Account. Each shipment will be charged at the then current product price plus any applicable shipping fees and using the payment method used at the time of setup.

Pack Size

Pack Size
How FAST will I receive my order?

The ZIP Code you entered was not found The ZIP Code you entered was not found.
Please try again.

FAST & FREE Delivery Over $45
For ZIP Code
Order by: 5pm — Receive it
*
with FREE Shipping on Orders Over $45

Shipping to another address?
*Some restrictions apply. See our complete shipping policy.

White Cheddar

A righteously cheesy addition to our delicious Harvest Snaps!

Good Source of Fiber

Packed With Plant Protein

No Nuts

Made in USA

Baked Not Fried

Gluten Free

Product Nutrition Facts Table
Nutrition Facts
Serving size: 1 Ounce
Amount per serving
Calories     140
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6g   8%
Saturated Fat 1g   5%
Trans Fat 0g    
Cholesterol 0mg   0%
Sodium 130mg   6%
Total Carbohydrate 15g   5%
Dietary Fiber 3g   11%
Total Sugars 1g    
Includes 0g Added Sugars     0%
Protein 5g    
Vitamin D 0mcg   0%
Calcium 60mg   4%
Iron 0.8mg   4%
Potassium 200mg   4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: GREEN PEAS, VEGETABLE OIL (CANOLA, SAFFLOWER AND/OR SUNFLOWER OIL), WHITE CHEDDAR SEASONING (CHEDDAR CHEESE [PASTEURIZED MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES], WHEY, MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, SOUR CREAM, [CREAM, NONFAT MILK, CULTURES], SWEET CREAM SOLIDS, BUTTERMILK SOLIDS, NATURAL FLAVORS, NONFAT DRY MILK, ONION POWDER, GARLIC POWDER, YEAST EXTRACT, CANOLA OIL, VINEGAR), RICE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, ROSEMARY EXTRACT (FOR FRESHNESS).
CONTAINS: MILK

You may also like

Reviews